Before we begin your project, we have an easy form for you to fill out to determine a quote. You can upload files/photos of your project and leave notes on the form. Be sure to add detailed notes so we can make an accurate quote.
color. Large changes made once the ink/marker stage begins may result in additional fees. Payments are made in full up front via Paypal. Turn around is 1-2 weeks.
You will receive your drawing via email in 300 DPI (high resolution) digital format. Original artwork is mounted on 15″ x 20″ foam board or rolled in a tube and shipped directly to you. There is an additional fee for shipping.
media sites with each post of your hand renderings on Jane Gianarelli’s social media.
- Full Room
- Post Project
- Exterior Renderings
- Show House Renderings
A list of what’s is needed
- Fully designed space
- Before photos of space for remodel, take photo of view for rendering
- Floor plans with measurements & furniture layout
- Icovia, CAD, Sketchup & Elevations if you have them
- Reflected ceiling plan
- Construction detail of wood works – walls, cabinets, architectural
- Flooring – carpet, wood/finish, tile, floor pattern design
- Lighting – lamps, ceiling
- Walls – paint color, wallpaper
- Furniture – fabric, finish
- Photo of swatches all together
- Mail packet of fabric swatches
- Styling items
- Inspiration photos
- Date rendering is needed
Include vendors and links to websites
Project will begin with a completed list
3 Step Process